When used in the spring and fall, these unique Winchester Gardens Apple Tree Fertilizer Tree Spikes will help your apple trees grow strong and healthy. Simply push spikes below the soil and watch your apple trees thrive and produce delicious fruit! Our spikes are specially designed to provide long-term nourishment.
- Apple Tree Fertilizer Tree Spikes
- Specially formulated for apple trees
- Easy to use – no mess, no run-off
- Pre-measured dosage – no waste
- Feeds at the root, targeted nourishment
- 70 count box
- Includes approx. 10 striker caps
*Actual spike color may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
If the ground is dry, wet the desired location before driving spikes.
For second application drive spike 1 ft. from previous setting.
Apply only as directed.
1. Place plastic cap on top flat portion of the spike.
2. Hammer spike into the ground 2 in. below the soil surface following the drip line. Protective eyewear recommended.
3. Spikes should be at least 2.5 ft. apart. For smaller trees with a drip line closer than 2 ft., insert spikes 2 ft. away from the center of the tree.
4. Be sure to remove and save the plastic cap for use with remaining spikes.