Winchester Gardens Select Organics® Potato Fertilizer naturally encourages your potatoes to thrive. Our fertilizer is a simple formula made with all-natural ingredients and will help improve soil quality to keep your potato plants healthy.
- Great for sweet potatoes, bakers, boilers and reds
- Encourages all-around growth
- 3 lb. package
- Includes spoon
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. For bedding plants, apply 4 tablespoons of Potato Fertilizer per square foot of area, or 2 cups per 8 square feet of area.
2. For containers: 8” diameter = 2 Tbsp., 12” = 4 Tbsp., 16” = 6 Tbsp.
3. Spread evenly around plants. Avoid concentration around trunk or crown.
4. Blend fertilizer into the top layer of soil. Mix to a 1-3 inch depth.
5. Water immediately after feeding.
6. Winchester Gardens Potato Fertilizer is best used at time of planting or early in the season. Repeat every 3-4 weeks or as necessary.
There are no reviews yet.