Keep your evergreens green with our unique Evergreen Fertilizer Tree Spikes. Specially formulated for use with evergreen trees and shrubs, our spikes can be used both in the spring and the fall. Boosted with our special slow-release nitrogen, these fertilizer spikes provide long-term nourishment.
- Evergreen Fertilizer Tree Spikes
- Contains important macro and micro nutrients necessary for healthy growth
- Keep your yard safe for children and pets
- Easy to use – no mess, no run-off
- Pre-measured dosage – no waste
- Feeds at the root, targeted nourishment
- 24 count bucket
*Actual spike color may vary.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply once in the spring and again in the fall when the ground is soft and moist.
If the ground is dry, wet the desired location before driving spikes.
For second application drive spike 1 ft. from previous setting.
Apply only as directed.
1. Place plastic cap on top flat portion of the spike.
2. Hammer spike into the ground 2 in. below the soil surface following the drip line. Protective eyewear recommended.
3 Spikes should be at least 3 ft. apart For smaller trees and shrubs with a drip line closer that 2 ft. insert spikes 2 ft. away from the center of the tree or shrub.
4. Be sure to remove and save plastic cap for use with remaining spikes.